'We watched our house burn'

Arlington family loses home after power surge caused blaze

By Elizabeth A. Elliott - news@enterprisepub.com
Posted 11/17/20

When Jonathan Tullis, his wife, Rachael, and their son, Andrew went to bed on Nov. 8, they weren't expecting what was to come. At 11:37 p.m., Rachael noticed the fan by her bedside table was off. There was no power. An hour later, their home at 355 N. 8th St. in Arlington was destroyed by fire.

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in